Ads 468x60px

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Halloween Cakes and Cupcakes

We are now in the month of October. I do not live in the Western, so I am quite surprised that our Tumblr followers are excited for Halloween and we have received messages asking for any Halloween photos of cakes, cupcakes and ice creams too.

Here are our top picks for this coming Halloween.
This is quite simple. But, I should not say much because I do not know how to create something like this.
These cupcakes made me laugh. Smiling.. :)
 When I was young, most of the cakes I can see are in white or chocolate frosting only. Later, my eyes could not believe there are blue, yellow, red and orange as like this. Here from us, we do not really celebrate Halloween this sumptuous. As long as the day is peaceful, it is enough.
This is from The Cake Bar - Orange Layer Pumpkin Pie
Halloween Cupcakes. Look at these little things.. Booo!
This is one of my favorites. Simple yet cute, especially the mallows on top of it.
 Hence I do not really prepare something like this during Halloween, allow me to share all of these to you. Check the recipes section if you want the recipe for orange later pumpkin pie.
Enjoy and Crave.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello sweet craver. Make sure to leave a sweet comment.