Ads 468x60px

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Cheesecake Bites

I love cheesecake, but you know that they are not that lovable at all once you have finished a slice of it. Right? I love the softness, and the crust. I am not sure whether the cheesecakes I have tasted are perfect, or baked right. Anyway, I do not know how to prepare one. I am just always satisfied looking at people preparing for me and just eat afterwards. :D

Here is one that I have found online, Tumblr specifically. I got the website and good that we have the recipe.Thanks to Saratso.

Blackberry Cheesecake Bites
Just one bite
And I'd like to prepare this too. If you want the recipe, you can click the link above of Saratso or visit our Recipe page.

Enjoy and Crave

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello sweet craver. Make sure to leave a sweet comment.